Enterprise Software Development and Integrations
We are your best choice if you are looking for...
A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST WITH YOUR PROJECT
We have a team of professionals ready to respond to your needs. We have been implementing customised and scalable B2B solutionssince 2009.
A TEAM TO WORK WITH
Our mission is to grow and grow . That's why we are always looking for talent. Do you want to work in a team in full expansion and enjoy it?
FIND OUT A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
Have you heard that our business model is based on Lean and Self-Management? Are you interested in our Tribes? Do you know what a Ludoformativa is? We like to do things differently. See how:
PERSON-TO-PERSON BUSINESS SOFTWARE
LEAN AND SELF-MANAGEMENT
ORDINARY PEOPLE DOING EXTRAORDINARY THINGS
EXPERTISE IN API INTEGRATIONS
We are experts in integrations between systems in portability and scalability in Back-Office with web access in .NET and Java . We help you to focus on the core of your business developing in a robust and agile way your API integrations in any sector, especially in the tourism sector.
CASE OF SUCCESSFUL INTEGRATIONS
We specialise in integrations between B2B systems using infrastructures based on microservices such as Docker or Kubernetes, TDD or DevOps methodology.
Here we tell you how WebBeds, the world's second and fastest growing bed bank, trusts us with its integrations. Plus, at the bottom of the page there's something we've prepared for you:
OUTSOURCING SUCCESS STORY
We offer software development services without bodyshopping. We internalise by creating teams specialised in your product and working hand in hand with you.
In this link we tell you how Iberostar, one of the largest hotel companies, entrusts us with its rates and reservations application. At the end there is something that interests you:
How we are and how we work
We are Lean. We focus on adding value by eliminating waste and continuously improving our processes through agile tools and concepts such as continuous improvement.
We work with our customers as a single team and not as an external supplier or agent. We focus on putting them at the centre. This internalisation favours synergies and a better working environment.
We are a self-managed company without departments. We believe in trust, empowerment, responsibility and motivation, and together we make FDSA a vehicle for development.
But there is more. You can keep up to date with everything in one click
We have a newsletter in which every month, together with the team, we prepare content that we believe may be of interest to you: articles on new technologies, business news, invitations to events...
And if you believe that the formula for success is people and technology, we are sure you will like it.
Butwhy should I sign up if I'm already subscribed to 43729 newsletters? Don't worry. We have the answer(s):
BECAUSE YOU WILL MEET THE TEAM
BECAUSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TALK DIRECTLY TO US
BECAUSE YOU CAN TELL US WHAT CONTENT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
BECAUSE YOU'LL BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT IT ALL.
BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO EBOOKS, VIDEOS AND EXCLUSIVE ARTICLES.
BECAUSE WE WILL INVITE YOU TO EXCLUSIVE EVENTS
FDSA will not be your thing if:
- If you love to criticize your boss (we do not have hierarchies)
- If you enjoy putting in the hours (we shy away from overtime)
- If you understand your career as a competition among peers (we grow by making others grow).
- If your favorite thing about the job is the fruit, the pingpong table or the welcome kit (we focus on making our daily work something meaningful in our lives)
- If you prefer monotony and predictability
- If you don't want anything to do with customers (in other words, they are your nemesis)
FDSA will be very cool if:
- If you like to have an opinion and influence in any aspect of your life (you are not just another number, we want to hear from you from minute 0).
- If you like to grow by helping others grow
- If you believe in building a company together
- If you enjoy dealing with customers on a daily basis
- If you believe that we learn from all mistakes and we can turn them into improvements to continue to grow
- If for you people are more important than objectives (we are not saying that objectives are not important, but who would meet them if there were no employees?)
- If you had heard about self-managed companies and thought it was a utopia
Want to know more?
If programming is your passion and you connect with our different way of working, that's all there is to it!
Maybe a nice friendship will grow out of this!
For more information, do not hesitate to contact: CONTACT
We are just a click away:
If you want to talk about a general topic, click here:
If you want to talk about the selection process, here:
If you want to talk about a possible collaboration, here: